Friday, October 29, 2010

So.. Whats the point?

Pretty Right? Yeah.. They look cool
But If its your first time wearing them...
Your up a creek with out a paddle...
 
Yeah, these gorgeous things you attach literally to your eyelashes and eyelid are pretty cute. But if this is your first time wearing them, prepare for major annoyance. These little suckers poke, sting, and do all the annoying things that you wouldnt want to go through. My mother told me that I'll get used to them, but this is the only time I plan on wearing them. For Halloween I am dressed up as the Mad Hatter, girl version of course and yes I know, it may look unappropriate but I am in fact wearing a cheshire cat shirt underneath and shorts. So its all good. Though I am upset that I cannot wear my hat; due to the fact that it says 420/69 on it as the price tag. Gross right?  But anyways, my mom got me these rainbow colored eyelashes that were really cute (not my style) but I told her to put them on. And instantly I yelled, "MOM!! THESE THINGS ARE ANNOYING. But i guess Ill wear them.. " and walked out of the house. Yeah a little angry, but I didnt think about the consequences I was going to endure when I wore them. The glue started chipping and getting into my eye, the eyelashes bent in a way so that wearing my glasses was annoying as well, and the clue and eyelash part that you glue to your eyelid and eyelash was poking my eye so bad that I went to the bathroom at least 13 times in 30 minutes. 
 
 
 
Im so pretty, Oh so pretty!
Im so pretty and witty and..
GET THESE THINGS OFF MY EYELIDS!

So I complain alot, and sure I hear from alot people either "Your just a wuss." Or "Yeah I know right?" but after a few hours Ive gotten used to them, and they are in fact pretty if only I wasnt blind and didnt need to wear glasses but who'd a thunk it right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment