Monday, October 11, 2010

Hate Clowns? So Do I...

(Circus song plays) Hate 'em? Yeah... They're pretty frickin' scary man...

How long have clowns been around? (shouts) Too Damn long!! Yeah, so they make kids laugh or scare them, they sing rap songs like the Insane Clown Posse, and yeah, they DO take place in some scary ass movies such as IT. But what is it about them that scares people, was it from It, to where a clowns always under your bed, watching you from a street drain, or coming out of grass just to feast on your flesh? Shoot, if I was a clown I'd run around giving people wedgies not killing people. 

   Coulrophobia is an abnormal or exaggerated fear of clowns, and alot of people tend to have this phobia. Such as myself, and a few other people that I have yet to talk to. The prefix coulro, is Greek for "one who stands on stilts" and well you all know what phobia means. (Shivers) I honestly cant wait till Halloween where I can beat up any clown that dares to laugh in my face. Frick that! It seems scary enough that their faces are painted like homo's on protest but the rainbow wig and the scary masks? You might as well just look like Stevie Wonder on crack! 




         See that picture? Yeah The one of House, Dip stick! That's   just mean... But its pretty awesome. 

 The Stephen King novel It, as well as the movie starring Tim Curry, revolves around seven children who are haunted by an evil shape-shifting creature that primarily takes the form of an evil clown named Pennywise. Now who in the sickest of minds think of stuff like that? I believe children are already frightened by the thought of even watching the friggin' movie and all the color just scares the living crap out of them. But for me, I'm just easily scared of things such as the clown off of It and well for a long time I was afraid of the dark. Its because of the Tooth Fairy dangit! Ya know the tooth fairy from Darkness Falls



Yeah, Imagine that woman coming after you, or watching you in the dark. Dang, My mom is totally as scary as that, maybe even worse. Ha ha. But still, everyone has a stupid fear, it can be a fear of spiders, a fear of clowns, heights, people, or even a fear of the darkness. It makes perfect sense but clowns I believe are to be the worse. Know why? Because they are so colorful, its scary, they are so scary that it makes me scream or at least threaten them that if they keep following me I will beat them up. Ha ha that reminds me!!!

 This story starts out with a 'Back in mah dayy' sorta theme.

Back in mahh days of bein' a young'in and party'in all night, I went to a Halloween getup, to where you walked through this maze, err somthin' and got chased 'round by a clown that would scare the mean outta yerr mama. I was like 11 at the time and this clown was a real jerk-off. Id be screaming at the top of my lungs sayin' " Get away from me or I'll scream rape!!" and " Leave me the heck alone or I will beat you up with that mask of yours." It was funny to most people that were going through the maze with us but most of the kids were crying because of the clown followin' us around 'nd laughing an evil laugh and whatnot. So I sort of felt like I was supposed to protect them and so I did all I could get the clown away, I kicked him in the balls. And once he dropped to his knees I honestly have to say I felt full filled and stronger then I was before. Ha ha. Funny Ain't it?!

End of honkey-tonk talk ha ha.
So If your scared of clowns, alot of people are such as myself, and you feel you cant do anything to protect yourself from them. You could do what I did, kick the guy in the balls and laugh your ass off. Cause in reality its self-defense and if someone makes you feel uncomfortable or scared, you have the right to make yourself feel better and or protect yourself from harm that may happen in the future. So its not your fault if your afraid of clowns or anything that may make you feel 'abnormal'. Cause everyone has a weak spot.. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment