Monday, October 11, 2010

About a girl..

Today, I interviewed Ava Cattlett. The one whom I call my best friend and a bit of a fat head. She knows it too. ;) I interviewed her so that maybe I could learn something that I didnt already know. But that crashed and burned. Ava is my best friend and I know theres nothing she wouldnt tell me. So heres her interview!

So Ava, Where were you born and what was it like living there?

Ava: The North pole dude! It was awesome, I loved it cause Santa lived right down the street and he would let me pet his reindeer!!
Where did you really grow up?

Ava: I grew up here in K-town! Its cold and wet but there's a lot of good people. 

As a child Ava, did you have pets? Were any special to you?
Ava: A cat named Mytie, she had 6 batches of kittens before my dads friend broke her neck for peeing on his bed.

What did you enjoy doing as a child? What was your favorite outdoor activity?
Ava: Slinging Crack!! Ha ha, Naw. Sledding! I was always looking for the biggest hill and the fastest sled. Im a thrill seeker!! Ha ha ha

Did you attend any church or religious services? If so what were your earliest memories?

Ava: Well, um, pooping in my diaper while everyone was singing but I was like 3 so, I didnt really care all that much. Heh..
How would you describe your parents??

Ava: Crazy! My mom drank and worked everyday as an NA at the hospital. My dad told me he didnt want me because I was a girl and told me I was never going to make it anywhere in life and I havent really seen him since...
Where did your father work?
Ava: My dad was an underwater welder, he made serious bank dude! My father wasnt around much for me to remember but my earliest memory of him was when I turned 3, when he got me a little cake and right after I blew out the candles he sat me in the cake thinking it would be funny. Turns out, I got some bad burns from the candle wax.


Ava has been through some harsh stuff during her life time, Im really proud of her that she is strong and can hold it together for both her and her brothers and sisters. She knows how to act and knows what to do, Ava is a great person.

Did your mother have a job to take care of the family?

Ava: My mom was a Nurse Assistant, and to be honest, I cant really think of a time in my life that I ever thought good of her so... no good memories.

Talk to me about your grandparents, what did you enjoy the most about them?
Ava: My grandpa, Randi Bonzie, own a huge trash company in California, Medesto. So he had a lot of money, when he passed away he left my grandma with 48 million and with the money she ended up buying a nice 3 story house with an indoor and outdoor pool, hot tub, and sauna. I love her very much and she understands me more then my own mother.... 

Who were some of your friends going up and did your parents ever like them being around?

Ava: Junior Skultca, Kerie Chandler, Ricky Hill, Shaun Stockly and Mariah Deanda. Some were off and on all along the way! My mom didnt really like me to have friends at all so.. no not really.

Did your friends ever get you in trouble when you were younger?

Ava: Yes, me an these two girls Randa and Ivy broke into a car and robbed it when we were 7 and 8. We are no longer friends.. They smelt bad haha..

What were some of your chores and did your mom ever give you money for doing so?

Ava: Never got an allowance. My mom worked everyday but for some reason she never had money for me. Ive always had the same chores, walk the dog, wash the dishes, and clean the bathroom.

How old were you when you went on your first date eh? Where did you go?

Ava: Ha ha! Me and Shaun Stockly went to lunch with his mom when we were 7. He told his mom he was in love with me Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

What were some of your first jobs? 

Ava: Never had a job till now.. And I work at Jacks Alley.

What did you like to do in your free time? And what do you do now?

Ava: I loved to sing!! It was something I always ended up doing! But now, I write poetry and short stories and music!!

What were some of the crazy fads you or your friends went through?

Ava: Shutter shades!! They suck so bad!! I never wore them but all my friends did. Oh and hurting ourselves. My friend West loved to make people laugh and when he got hurt we would always laugh so he'd be in the Nurses office everyday after lunch. haha!! Good times..





Did you admire a famous person?

Ava: Nope, their actors, thats what they do. Act. So how would you ever know how they really are? Cause I never really seen them as real people..

What mischievous prank did you pull on someone and how did it affect you?

Ava: Ha! Me and my older brother Ronnie thought it would be funny to fill up water balloons and throw them at my moms car when she got home from work. The balloons were really stretchy so they wouldnt break when we threw them so we just filled one up as big as we could and it was like 40 pounds. We filled it with the hose on the porch that my mom parks next to so when she came home we rolled it off right on her window shield and busted it into hundreds of pieces. My mom was so pissed but I was only like 8, Ronnie was the one in trouble haha!

What were your family finances like growing up Ava?

Ava: Not good, I had no friends cause they thought I was poor. Haha! Now everyone loves me cause Im awesome!

What are some favorites? ( Such as color, food, ice cream, book, movie, song, sport etc?)

Ava: I love the colors purple and lime green, fully loaded peanut butter cup ice cream, all of Ellen Hopkins books, the movie Treasure Planet, Perfect by Simple plan is my favorite song, and for my favorite spot its footy ball. Ha.


Is there something you wish you could do over again?

Ava: I wish I could have loved my dad back when he wanted to be in my life again. Instead of pushing him away like he did to me when I was 4. That is one of my few regrets..

What things do you find yourself doing that you said you'd "never" Do?

Ava: Swearing, partying, and fighting alot!! I told myself Id never be like my mom but unfortunately I'm on my way.

Tell me about a memorable moment in your life, A time you'll never forget?

Ava: When my dad tried to kidnap my brother from my mom. I told him to take me too but he said I wasnt his, and that he didnt want to waste his time with a  girl...

What are some of the changes in our society that you have seen in your lifetime?

Ava: 9/11, oil spills, pollution and global warming. You know, all the bad stuff. Holy crap our presidents black!! When did THAT happen?!


What great historical events have you experienced in your lifetime?

Ava: Deaths in the family, people dying in earth quakes and floods. Sad things that no other person normally goes through till their older...

What is something that you are really proud of and why??

Ava: Making it as far as I have. Ive made it further then my mom, sister and brother in school!!

What are the goals you are still working towards??

Ava: Becoming a licensed tattoo artist, piercer and cosmetologist!! Oh yeah babe!
When people look back at your life, how do you want to be remembered Ava?

Ava: That rockstar who didnt take crap from no one, who lived her life to the fullest and had few regrets. That girl with the crazy hair, the crazy friend and crazy personality! The girl who wasnt afraid to tell you how you make her feel and never backed down from a fight..

And Ava sure is that person, shes loving, she cares for those who care about her and she happens to be one girl that rocks this town till the sun comes up.. Ava Cattlett, is surely one girl who will reach her goals in life, who I know will surely catch a star and head some where were she can truly and honestly be who she wants to be. 
 Ava, the one girl, who WILL make a difference in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment