Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Cat Hates You Dotcom


Sometimes just getting funny shots isn't enough. On this site thousands of people send in pictures of their cats doing weird and stupid things, at the same time making funny sayings and quotes for them as well as just making their animal look dumb. For me its funny, but some people just think its ridiculous. This site has been lasting since 2000 and its amazing what they got from viewers all over the world. Can you believe that some workers at Microsoft thought it would be funny to create something like this? Its pretty spontaneous if you ask me, and when I say its hilarious what they can come up with, You'll be laughing once you start reading the quotes and seeing the cat pictures.


Now when you think about it, it doesn't really make sense to take pictures then think its funny once you write a quote as stupid as this one. Though, some people will think its funny I seriously think this person has no brain. The site is alot better when you've never seen it before, or if you've seen the oldest pictures there. Then again, who has a sense of humor now days? Mycathatesyoudotcom has way more of a variety then you think they were. Microsoft made it, yeah, but Jim is the real master mind. (The quoter of all pictures) When you think about it, alot of people look at this site and shake their heads in disapproval then they realize that the real stupidity comes from the people who made it. 

Yes its a fact that the site is dumb.
But its not a crime, its a gift.
GET OVER IT

This site is my favorite cat site, it makes cats look silly and goofy and it gives me a reason to take some shots of my friends cats and send them in for quotation and publicity. The people that look at the site find a comfy place to bash cats, I know that when I showed my friend the site (Whom really hated cats) now fell in love with them. I don't know how or why it happened but it did. Its amazing what this site can to, Id tell everyone in the world if they think its 'Dumb' 'gay' or anything else that they haven't quite grown into their sense of humor yet.


Just remember in all reality, the site has a point. A point of anything really, go check it out and tell me if its retarded, tell me if its gay.. Cause honestly. Your not funny. This site makes me smile, bash it and I'll bite your head off, Love it and it will love you back ha ha! Look it up, check it out, love it, need it, and crave a little mad cat in your life.. Just like the Cheshire cat says "We're all mad here."



No comments:

Post a Comment