Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Travel Countdown Start!

Within Time, I would love to Travel to wondrous places.
Know the stories and tall tales, and see the elegance in them.
Here's a few places that I would love to go, with the reasons beside them.. 


 Switzerland: (12)

I have never seen such beautiful scenery, sure alot of places have similar yet different beauties but this one includes relationships. Its so green, elegantly big and is right there in Western Europe! With Germany (I am German) to the north, France to the west, Italy to the South and Austria and Liechtenstein to the east. Not a whole lot of moving to be done, and one of the most richest countries in the world! Who wouldn't want to go there!!


  New York : (11)

Besides the fact that it is filled with tall skyscrapers, bright lights, tons of stores and office buildings. Its the place to go if you wish to become a photographer. Though you can go anywhere and become one, but this state is of the the most modern beauties. I would enjoy being creative with my photography there. Wouldn't you? The best ballerina pictures are taken there on the busy streets, Imagine all the great portraits that could be taken there. Not only that but it is the nations third most populous state and about one third of all the battles of the Revolutionary War took place in New York! 
 Talk about rad!!
Egypt : (10)

I would die to go to Egypt, I mean look at all the structures, the coffins made of gold, the book of the dead, the book of the living. The Sphinx, and the many of pyramids! The ancient tales, Isis, King Tut, and every other Egyptian god and goddesses. Anubis the god of the underworld, the Nile; whats not to like? Might as well create my own Mummy Story huh? I would love to see all the hieroglyphics, Alexandria, and Cleopatra's Tomb! I cant wait till I can step upon that sand and be like, Cleopatra claimed this territory or Horus once flew above this. Ohhh, the great history of Egypt!

Australia: (9)

Yes, I would love to go to the Outback and travel a bit with the Kangaroo's. See the beautiful springs and sand storms, maybe even visit Sydney before I travel into the hot outback and get sunburned. Ha ha, I have heard that it is the most beautiful places to go and I would love to take some pictures of the waterfalls and meet the people there. Did you know that the first woman to make the journey from Broome to Cairns was Anna Hingley? Talk about Cool!!!

Those were a few of the places I would kill to travel to, I have some more but I cant quite think of them just yet.
I'll post them later, Happy Travelin'

No comments:

Post a Comment