Monday, January 17, 2011

Valentine

The eyes to a new world,
Passionate and filled with wonderous ventures.
No empty abyss or darkened rooms,
I could spend my life lost in your eyes.
A smile that sends chills down my back,
A warmth of truth and care.
Perfection you contain in natural beauty,
I can stare at you for centuries.
Your skin warm to the softest touch,
Like the sun blanketed in the clouds.
Arms strong from the weight of life,
Yet you lift me up like I'm but a feather.
The heart of a champion lover,
Encoded with a language I seek to know.
With you I leave my broken heart to mend,
And yours I'll always cherish.
A voice that echoes my head,
Like a lullaby your words are charmed.
I never want to leave you strong embrace,
That holds me closer to your soul.
I worry of loosing such a beautiful love,
Your all that I choose to adore.
Letting go of gravity a shield I've broken,
You've taught me to believe in love again.
Exquisite to my eyes, my heart and lonely soul,
You have traveled miles and empty miles.
A wanderer in hopes to find something new,
Im glad I am worth so much to you.
You are my love as Juliet loved Romeo,
They lived and died for eachother.
Ill fight for you and do all I can,
Because true love, Im in love with you.
What Fox has to say about her poem::

    This poem is simple a statement of my heart and how I feel. I cant really explain the subject, nor tell you and explain things to you. Though he is just a friend now, my feelings for him are fading, and I wanted to explain that to him. But now, I have no need for it, and I do not care right now. You cannot live without having loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment