Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Soo Tired..





Lately I have been feeling really really tired, cant sleep, bad dreams, and rather uncomfortable. Perhaps its all the stress in my life, but its making me very irritable so I just end up getting angry and a little depressed. Its natural to get stressed out in situations that take sleep away from you. Say you just got off work but you have a whole bunch of things to do before you hit the hay, or perhaps you just woke up and yet you have to wake up with the snap of your fingers but just cant. Or maybe you have a whole lot on your plate and alot on your mind that you have to deal with that when you hit the sheets you wake up from a nightmare about the things that rest there in the back of your mind or right in front of your eyes? Its understand able to be stressed, tired, and irratable. You cant help it, but you can stop it from taking your sleep away. The past few nights I havent been getting sleep at all, due to the fact that I am trying to rearrange my life style and the people that I hang out with. Just the daily problems alone put me in a fix, and the extreme ones just wear me out.

Sleep deprivation isnt good, expecially when your on the verge of breaking down and exploding. Like plenty of other sleep deprived human beings, I have the tendancy to get angry fast, and or have anger management problems. Though I try to get sleep and do all I can to get comfortable something just ends up jolting me awake in the middle of the night. Whether I am just constantly thinking of solutions for problems, or imagining the problems expanding into more detailed problems, or having a nightmare that ends up killing me or taking me to another planet. I often dont have the time to sit there and listen to plenty of ways to get the stuff off my mind and it just puts more strain on the subject. People say that if you talk about it with someone that they could possibly give you a chance to just get it off your chest and deal with it another time. They could possibly give you advice that might work or might not, or just have you ignore it and focus on other things.




For me, it doesnt work. All the thoughts and all the problems that I am trying to solve in my head turn upside down and end up getting worse. Talking about it just makes me angry, no matter the subject because when I start talking the people instantly state something that they think would get me to calm down about it. That or it stays there in the back of my mind pushing past problems or new problems to the front of my brain for me to focus on which also tears me to shreds. Nightmares are a big problem for me and no matter how I try to sleep, or if I am as comfortable as I can be I just end up waking up in a sweat, or break out, or even just stay awake for the rest of the night. Like last night I had a nightmare bout getting ran over by a truck that sent me a jolt, woke me up, and I cried. Not the best way to wake up expecially when its like midnight. Either way there was really nothing that could help me.

I am very tired and no matter how I try to fix things I just end up getting more and more stressed and more and more sleep deprived. I get tired really fast now, and I cant seem to keep energized and for me that is a problem. Usually I am bouncing off the walls like a maniac but I cant anymore. I get tired around noon now and no matter if I eat healthy, go to bed early, or excersize, I just cant seem to be hardwired the way I should be. Hopefully sooner or later I will solve all the problems I have made or that others have given me and get the best sleep in the world. Who knows maybe Ill sleep for an entire year due to all the stress I have on my plate. It aint delicicous.

No comments:

Post a Comment