Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Travel Countdown Middle!

The next four places I finally remembered I wanted to go to are these....

Ireland: (8) 

The third most largest island in Europe, huh? Wouldn't you want to take pictures of Irishmen and women, perhaps even leprechauns? No doubt, the town filled with luck and the beauty itself is like a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I'd love to go to a pub there or to nearby hills and tower above the flat lands squared off by hedges and trees. The luxury of silence and the beauty of the earth. Photography here would be phenomenal. Don't you think?

Germany : (7)

Germany, a place that I am apart of and yes indeed I am in fact part German, and Swedish but that's a whole other different story. Ha ha, But really who wouldn't want to go and see the castles that stand tall and the antiques that echo the streets? This country has developed a very high standard of living. Shocking huh? Id mainly ant to go there to revisit the sites of past happenings and holy grounds. Talk about neat!

United Kingdom: (6)

United Kingdom, my home away from home.. How I would kill just to live there or be from there. All the beautiful people, artifacts, castles, and towns. My photography would work so great there, plus I would fit in a whole lot more then I do here in Alaska. To be completely honest that place is so beautiful that when I even think about it I just get all happy and excited. Because in the end, I am going to live there and open my own photography company and end up being the best in town! Ya!!

Hollywood California: (7)



Who wouldn't want to come here? Its the place you go to, to become someone. Want to be an actor/actress , or a model or something. Go there! I plan on going there just to meet Jim Carey and take his portrait and be like, ya! I got to hang out with Jim Carey possibly marry him. He he. I want to go there so that maybe just maybe I could get a chance to take pictures of All the famous people in the town of Los Angeles. How cool would it be to get to use the props for any movie you wish?! Ga!!! Talk about heaven!!





Ah yes, the joys of having all the places I want to go to, and the reasons for wanting to go to those places. Posted on the Internet. 
I have four other places, but it looks like to me your going to have to wait to even know what they are! 
Later Y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment