Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A strange snow day!

I took this photo!! All thats in it is my friends Luke, James, and Amber!

Over break, a series of events happened that either worstened my life or made it better. Now, lets just say that all the bad ones are sitting at home, and the good ones are here with me today. Okay, so one day me and Amber were just sitting at her house rather bored and gloomy. It was snowing so heavily that me and her got up the courage to grab some sleds and walk down to the bunkhouse around 11. In the mean time of walking there, me and her were thinking of going sledding even though we only brought the sleds for everyone else who wanted to go sledding today. We were all cozy, but cozy in a way where we were not intending to go sledding what so ever. So while we were walking down the hill we were like, 'Hey! we should go visit our friend James!', so we did. Now, you see, when we got there everyone was either sleeping still or working. (Yes our friends have jobs and we dont. We are free!! Yaay) So we woke up James and hung out with him for a few good hours, but see we got there at noon, so the time spent walking there was an hour of wasted sledding time. 

I took this picture too! This Is James, he's from Oklahoma. No Joke!

Amber and I walked over and visited James and Monte, but Monte was working till 5 so he couldnt come hang out with us. But, while waiting for Luke and Will to wake up, Amber insisted on just napping. James was really bored, he called in sick this morning because he actually was sick. Amazing that people still call in sick its kind of dumb and irresponcible right? Wrong, you see he didnt plan on going sledding with me and Amber but then again, he didnt even know. (We hid the sleds in the doorway) So all three of us were just hanging out listening to Nirvana, watching James make a whole bunch of funny faces and attempt at playing guitar. Thats right, he doesnt know how to play the guitar; though he just bought a brand new acoustic not too long ago. But hes learning, slowly but surely. Hes hilarious when he attempts to play along with Nirvana, or think hes hot stuff just because he can play Guitar Hero 3 on hard.

James again, playing his blue acoustic. Haha, He gets so into it.

So while sitting there and being bored, I kind of just fell asleep within 5 minutes. (Havent got much sleep lately) and as you can see, there wasnt much going on. But once it hit like noon something, I woke up in a jolt and brought out my camera once again snapping pictures of James's pepsi clock that sat on his wall like a trophy. It was fun, I guess you can say; just doing nothing and chilling out with your good friends. Oh, and I also got my lips pierced as well, though they kind of look infected but I think its just because my skin is dry and I put some wierd lotion on that I was allergic to. So I'm not sure what I should do about that, I might take them out. Anyways, after a while me and Amber got bored of just listening to Nirvana over and over again. So we said to James, "Lets go do something, lets go sledding!!" and James was like, Hold on I got to get ready for this. Jumps up and runs to take a shower. Ha ha ha.

Thats James's Pepsi clock Haha.

So after waiting for James to take a shower, double up in layers, and eat something. We finally went across the hall and knocked on Luke and Will's door when we heard behind the door, "Whoooo iissss iiitt?" and with a high squeaky voice we all replied with, "Houusee Keepping!"
We all do that just so they know its us and not someone else like the cops or something, not like the cops would go over there. So we walked in and chilled for a few, talked about what hills to go sledding on, there was two. Madison and the one over by Ambers house which was too much of a walk for all of us. So we just ended up going to Madison and slidding down like 3 different hills and having a blast. Of course, I didnt go sledding though cause I was the camera man and ended up taking loads of pictures of them while they were sledding.



And that was the end of our day, (we did this till 11:50P.M) and they rode off into the empty streets.. Down hills and back up again.


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment