Tuesday, December 14, 2010

...Hypocrite

Turn around and slap my cheek
Seem so tough but oh so weak
You tell me I’m not good enough
Someone that doesn’t deserve your love

Sit right down and talk to me
Give reasons why we cant be
Look right into my plain eyes
As I fight through all your lies

Contemplate what your to do
Thinking how you get through
Your wasted days and pondering
Why you dared push me into the rain

Lets pretend that this never happened
Whatever mistakes we made while campin’
Would I still be such a pity friend?
Would I still be left in the wind?

Is it yes that your about to say
So you had to wait until today
To confront me about the honest truth
While your sitting there being a hypocrite?

Here I stand in a broken pile
Willing to walk a thousand miles
Yet apparently I wasnt worth it
I had my chance and I missed it

Come on and beat me senseless
Tell me why our friendship didn’t last
Friends used to last forever
Destined to always stick together

Do you honestly have no couth?
Here I happened to tell the truth.
And you disowned me from your life
Cause I stepped in front of your knife?

Telling people that I spread rumors
When your doing all the dirty deeds
Filling peoples minds with fake love
Making you look like a golden dove.

Truth is you lie, and your not strong
You make it seem like you aren’t wrong
Having people take your side
When they don’t know who is right.

You really cant take blows to the head
Strength of yours is often misread
Came to me with tons of problems
Asked me to help you solve them.

I did my best and you turned me down
Here I bleed upon the ground
Waiting, watching, hearing, knowing
That inside your head I’m growing

So lets pretend that I don’t exist
Since I know that I wont be missed
I get treated badly by everyone
I hope you cough up a lung.


What Fox has to say about the poem..

   Its amazing how people treat one another day after day. I wrote this about an Ex-Friend, a guy that was always around to help me and I was there to help him. But he took advantage of that then tossed me out the door like the type of person that puts a box of kittens on the side of the highway. Its retarded and I honestly cannot say anything else other then that. I have to say, I do doubt my friends and sure we have our differences but I wouldnt ever disown anyone over soemthing so small like what happened to me and him..
I was angry and surely you would be too if he did the exact thing he did to me, to you. All of us are no different though, mistreating everyone we dont believe are cool, or nice, or just normal. Everyone has their own problems, and he has plenty. This poem spoke from my heart, though I tried .. AND HE FAILED.

No comments:

Post a Comment