Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Own Little Kit

How would You, Thats right, YOU, Like to have a pet fox?
I know I would.


Lately I have been getting the urge to get an animal. Not of any sort, but one that would live a halfway decent life with me, where ever I go. And I have found that animal. Recently I have came across this site called Redmon Fox and have noticed that they breed and sell fox. Of two different kinds too, both Calico Fox, and Red Fox (Vulpes Vulpes). Me of course, being the simple girl I am, loves the normality and the simplicity of the Red Fox. This site told me that they will breed these foxes and sell the kits for only $600. But the only problem is getting them, you see, they live in Ohio. Which is quite a bit aways from where I live, Alaska, and in order for me to actually buy one, and bring it home with me, is in fact that. I have to fly down there, buy one, and fly back with my new kit fox! To me that sounds fairly easy, I could buy a round trip ticket from here to there, with both the money for the fox, the shots, and the carrier and get it all done in the time that I get there, and without a doubt bring my kit fox home with me. I must get my kit fox within 4-6 weeks old so that I may bond with it, and the time that I do that will build my relationship with my new friend. Fox are a social animal, but again still have its fears and doubts. If I am to do this, which I do plan on so, I will be able to be there in time after they are born and bring one back before my birthday. They will be born sometime in April, which will give me enough time to work my hardest to get one and bring one home. This man is legit, who ever owns the farm which is in fact, two brothers.

     Now, the problem with bringing my pet fox, back home with me, it must have its shots, be microchipped, and of course, be healthy. I had to read all about how to raise, and take care of the fox as well. Not only that but the fact that I had to look up the state laws of whether I could or not, own a fox. I can, but, it must have everything it needs, and then Im in the green. It seems easy, and I plan on taking my pet everywhere with me, no matter what people say. Yes, this site is legit, and they are doing all they can to make sure the foxes are going to a good home, so the first thing they are going to do when you ask about adopting, is talking you out of it. I have been emailing one of the brothers and have been asking a lot of questions, and thankfully I get answers rather quick. They have the license to breed and sell these fox, so its not exactly an issue with the law. No, You dont need to have a license to own one, you just have to make sure your ready for the responciblity. People say Im nuts for actually doing it, for doing all I can just to get a fox. And I know its not something that you hear everyday, "Oy, Im gunna adopt a fox!" But what I do know is that I am doing this for myself, I am doing this so I may learn a little bit more about responciblity and loving an animal for its beauty and care. The way a mother nurses a child, this fox will be My baby and I will take care of it with every fiber of me.

        Of course, This is going to make me grow up a bit more. I will be getting a job and I plan on working my buttocks off so I could do this. I already have 500 dollars saved up so I only need only a few more bucks. Im doing good on this, and I am putting all the time I can, WHILE getting work done. I believe in myself, wanna help me? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment