Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Strange Dream..


Sometimes, I have the strangest dreams. Between raging river rafting, to being swalllowed by a lion and soon flying with the stars. But sometimes, I dream of the future, the native that I am is in fact the Dreamer. I am of my mothers native heritage, and I am indeed a see-er. Often at times, I get scared at what I see, not quite knowing if it will happen or not, and most of the time what I dream somewhat happens in its own naturistic way. Take last night for instance, I had a dream that me, my mother and a good friend were going on a trip for a few days just to get out of town. And during the time that we were gone, everyone had rearanged. The cliques were different, people hated certain people and sometimes got hurt. In the process of dreaming, my mother said that I was crying and yelling 'We have to go back!' over and over again. Scary right? Well while we were gone, in my dream of course, we were traveling and seeing new beauties. The Roman artifacts, the egyptian book of the dead and of the living. We went everywhere, but thats not what shocked me. It was when we got back from our trip that something happened, that really happened as well. Like a glimpse of the future. Though people might call, 'De Ja Vu' and think that it was just a thing everyone does. Just dream a dream that actually happened. When we got back from the trip, I realized that I got a really bad vibe when going home. Knowing, no one will be at the house, and the door would be locked.


             It happened. But of course, I climbed through the window to get in, when in my dream I violently kicked the door down and yelled Honey Im home. I have odd occurances, sometimes they are just little things, like placing an object somewhere or saying something I must've said before but really didnt, and often what happens during the day. So when people hear me say 'woah, I swear that just happened already.. ' and my friends chuckle and say 'De ja vu' Mariah. And I just laugh. Ever watched Singing In The Rain? You should, only because its awesome and almost every song in that movie is in my dreams. Its fun to see what you are going to do, who your going to see, and what your saying in a dream before it happens. Sort of a replay, like your supposed to change something, and thats why you noticed dejavu. There are alot of theorys of dreaming the future, dejavu, and just being psyhic. Though, when you know, you know. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment