Thursday, November 18, 2010

Next Color...

Throughout the time that I have become a teen, Ive dyed my hair several colors. I started with blue streaks, then went to the extremes. Between half blue, half black to all these other colors such as red, purple, green, pink, orange, yellow, turqoise, and many others. It all seems new to me to start doing more then just one color. I started doing two tones a few months ago doing a dark dark green and orange around the eyes so that it went with my mad hatter costume, to a light green, yellow, and orange. With black underneath of course, I have yet to dye all my hair one color or even two or three. Im taking my time, and making sure my hair stays healthy. With the help of my personally hair dresser, whom might I add worked with Paul Mitchell and Vidal Sassoon doing hair in front of thousands of people and being really good at it. I know her personally and honey, that woman is my mama. Her name is Deanica Deanda and man is she good at hair!! Of course being the teenager I am, I test her and show her pictures of any hair style that I want and she does it! I make sure that she does it right even though I am no good at cutting, razoring, or styling hair except my own. She helps me dye my hair and sometimes does my make up. I love my mom, of course I do dress myself and do everything on my own, though sometimes I need my mothers help. Lately my hair has been fading to swampy colors and soon after I grow out my hair, making it stronger and healthier, Im going to have to dye my hair again. Because frankly, normal isnt in my vocabulary or in my appearance. I have a few colors to choose from that I already have which are; Midnight Blue, Purple, Yellow, Green, Orange, and I believe a nice Ruby Red. Of course I want to two tone half my head and yet I dont know what colors to choose from. I could do Orange and Yellow, or Blue and purple, or Yellow and Green. But I cannot choose any color that I have. I have the option to buy other colors but I might as well use up the colors I already bought. Well technically my mother bought them for me cause she is spectacular.. (sometimes. You know how mama's are..) But what on earth should I choose? I could by the hot pink they have at this store here called Jacks Alley, Of course my mom would rather order from a professional hair color place such as Manic Panic or this other one that I cannot remember but makes my hair smell really good when dying it. It just gets so hard to want to dye my hair that sometimes I get the urge to just let my hair just grow. But only to the extent to where my hair is healthy enough to bleach and redye a different color. Such big choices for one small little thing, complicated huh? Well, it gets easy after a while. Like they say about piercings and tattoos, Once you get yourself tatted or pierced once, you'll do it again and again. The same goes for hair dying and I do plan on getting my snakebites, hips, bridge and my septum re-pierced sometime soon. Taking one step at a time though, my mom worrys when I get too much done in one time. She feels rushed, but I bet she'd rather have me as a daughter then have two of me running around. I was supposed to have a twin brother but he didnt survive considering I was a tubal pregnancy and a miracle baby that killed my mom 3 times before I was officially born. Ha ha.. Man does she complain about that often.... But anyhoo, Hair color is a hard decision... Help!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment